Open Coterie  ·  64 members

Book Club

2019 Reading Goals and/or Challenges: What are yours?

Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

So last year while I didn't complete some of my reading challenges, I was proud of the progress I had made given I started them late into the year. Plus I did meet my Goodreads goal so that was awesome. This year I think I've taken on a monumental task, but I'm also excited to see how much of it I can do. I'm doing several challenges, and the nice thing is most have helpful/friendly GR groups.

My Goodreads goal is 45 books (currently 8/45).

My Around the Year in 52 books with my goal being 54 - one task has multiple reads (currently 4/54).

I'm also doing the following challenges: Book Riot's Read Harder, Ultimate PopSugar, Reading Women, Jane Austen/Classics/Retellings*, and Read It Again, Sam**. My whole list of possible reads (anything in italics I don't own) GDocs: Here

* The Jane Austen Challenge was literally just read x number of Jane Austen books, but I added classics and retellings as a goal to make it more interesting. This is an extra challenge chosen cause some classics, retellings, and Jane Austen are choices for other challenge tasks.

** Read It Again, Sam is just an extra challenge cause some of my other challenge tasks involve re-reads.

What are your reading goals this year? Are you doing any challenges(personal or otherwise)?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read 24 books and the Read Harder Challenge. There might be a correlation between the two 😆 24 will be a feat for me!

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png