Hail, and well met!

Valiant

I have been lurking and reading about the role-play community. I have been RPing for over two decades. Okay, give me a moment to let that sink in. I surprised myself with that. Time is a sneaky fellow. My favourite genre is science fiction, mecha-related in particular. I love fantasy but I just can't play around in rules set by the world builder. I prefer to do world creation when it comes to fantasy. Perhaps I could just build a fantasy world and let players frolic in it. Hmmm, perhaps.

Shout out to the Asian community here. I'm from Malaysia, grew up in Singapore, and I'm now based in Shenzhen, China. Anyone from hereabouts? I would love to meet up with fellow RPers based in China. My RP mates are mostly based in Singapore still. I'll be glad to show you around if you're visiting. Just give me a shout.

I hate to be brief but I'm in the midst of restoring my RP site. I'll report back when I've managed to breathe life back into it.

Advent Destiny - a Gundam roleplay

ad_banner1.png.6b7377d8cd59b5bf9b96416790d23fb0.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Valiant we're glad to have you! I'm a sci-fi nut myself but I prefer mine more cyborg and clones based. Enjoy your time here.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

6 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @Valiant we're glad to have you! I'm a sci-fi nut myself but I prefer mine more cyborg and clones based. Enjoy your time here.

Thanks @Morrigan! Pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard of you through other RP admins who recommend the Character Mod several years back. Thank you for your contribution to the RP community, not just through the add-on but also this thriving community and more! *bows*

Edited by Valiant
  • Thank you 1

Advent Destiny - a Gundam roleplay

ad_banner1.png.6b7377d8cd59b5bf9b96416790d23fb0.png

• Admin

Well that's a little intimidating lol.

• LOL 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

Lol I mean I knew I was awesome. But that’s crazy that people actually tell people about me. 

• Cheers 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png