Tabletop RP Systems

Kit the Human

For those tabletop RPers out there.

What systems have you played with, either as a player or a DM. Any particularly fun or interesting ones?

My (kind of) family (it's complicated) love Matt Mercer's campaigns so we've been playing on D&D 5e. I do enjoy it and find it easy to use!

I played on 3.5 many years ago and GURPS during by the same time period. GURPS was a bit too roll the dice for every little thing.

One of my friends at the time loved to buy obscure indie games though. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but it was kind of cyberpunk with set characters. I remember that being a lot of fun.

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I've played DnD, Pathfinder and Wizards of the Coast Star Wars RPG. (I mention the publisher because there was one in the mid - late 90s that did Star Wars. I have some of the One Ring (Middle-Earth) and World of Darkness books but not played them.

The cyberpunk one might have been Shadow Run, as I recall that having cyborgs and things in it, but again, I've not played it - I once got a story collection from it because one of my favourite authors had written them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Icewolf said:

The cyberpunk one might have been Shadow Run

Nah, it was a proper indie thing. Like he paid a few bucks and printed the rules out in a little leaflet.

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've done WoD but I'm going to be getting into D&D and Cyberpunk. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1