Can't Find my Site Ad

Nerissa

Question

Hey there, 

I can't find my forum in the RPG Directory. I wanted to update it, was it removed?

Thank you.

14 answers to this question

• Admin

Additionally @Nerissa your Site listings will be under the "My Directory Listings" link in the menu at the top between "Activity" and "Community":

image.png

It does have to be posted by you for it to show up in here though.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Operations Mod

Hi Nerissa! 

I believe this is your site's Directory listing. Let us know if for some reason you're unable to view the page via that link! We did make revisions to our Listing Rules which you can find in the right hand column of the main Directory page. It is possible that Anime Frenzy's listing has been temporarily hidden (though it isn't displaying that it should be, as far as I'm able to see). 

If that's the case, and you're unable to edit and bump your listing, just let us know here and staff will resolve the issue for you ASAP! 

• Love 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

10 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Hi Nerissa! 

I believe this is your site's Directory listing. Let us know if for some reason you're unable to view the page via that link! We did make revisions to our Listing Rules which you can find in the right hand column of the main Directory page. It is possible that Anime Frenzy's listing has been temporarily hidden (though it isn't displaying that it should be, as far as I'm able to see). 

If that's the case, and you're unable to edit and bump your listing, just let us know here and staff will resolve the issue for you ASAP! 

Got it, and updated. Thank you so much! 🙂

• You're Welcome 1

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

Additionally @Nerissa your Site listings will be under the "My Directory Listings" link in the menu at the top between "Activity" and "Community":

image.png

It does have to be posted by you for it to show up in here though.

That's weird, I looked there and it doesn't show up?

• Admin

@Nerissa

image.png

I logged into your account to troubleshoot this before I posted here. That should show any listing including searches of any kind or canon lists or wanted characters. It currently doesn't show codex entries, guides, playbys or themes/mods as they are not something that needs regular member maintenance or attention.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

8 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

@Nerissa

image.png

I logged into your account to troubleshoot this before I posted here. That should show any listing including searches of any kind or canon lists or wanted characters. It currently doesn't show codex entries, guides, playbys or themes/mods as they are not something that needs regular member maintenance or attention.

Oh, great! Thank you so much. 🙂

• You're Welcome 1

Actually my directory ad isn't shown in My directory listings either...

Mine don’t either. 

Reality is an illusion. 

I can see them on my phone. Weird. I’ll check my laptop when I get home. 

Well butter my biscuits. They show up now. So I guess I won't add that to the bug tracker. Sorry about that! A couple days ago, I couldn't get mine to show up for some reason.

Edited by Zozma

Reality is an illusion. 

• Admin

@Elena I've found the root of the bug for your listing I think. I've submitted a ticket to IPS to get it resolved.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

This issue should be fixed.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I still seem not to have anything listed under my Directory listings... and I have a listing in the directory.

• Admin

The issue should be resolved in the next release it was a separate from the original issue that most others were having. 

@Elena

• Thank you 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png