Greetings!

Nikkolai Hellsing

Flaps wings and swoops down to land on a podium at the front, casually taps microphone, testing it

Hello, and good evening, friends. As most of you may be, I'm here mostly to advertise my forum...  So how about we chat a while? the name is Nikkolai, you all may call me Nikky or Nikk. This form you see me in is a bipedal version of a dragon, I can also take human and full dragon forms, I run a forum that I like to think of as a unique concept. It's a simulator as well as a roleplay forum. The main creatures you'll be caring for, competing, and eventually breeding, are similar to me, we are called Draconians. I am currently seeking staff before opening to the general public, however.

But enough of that for now, my favorite colors are green, black, and red, I'm a sucker for a good erotic rp (which is why my site is for adults only, just in case.) or an ero story in general, also, my favorite animal is a wolf, I used to own a wolfdog before they became outlawed in my home state in the US, my favorite tv genre is of the anime variety, and my favorite music would definitely be some form of rock, I listen to a lot of rock and many varieties of it, not sure which to pick.

But yes, that is all. If you're up to it, let's chat, if not... have a good evening.

• I read this! 1

WElcome to the fun and family!

• I read this! 1

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

Last song I listened to (may not count as an official rock song, but it's a rock rendition of a game song) "Daughter of the sea" the epic metal cover by Skar Productions on youtube. Official music however, I last listened to "life is beautiful" by sixx am.

Edited by Nikkolai Hellsing
  • I read this! 1

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Nikkolai Hellsing we're glad to have you. What sort of Anime do you like?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

A variety of it, actually. I've seen Devil is a part timer, Code Geass, Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood, a few episodes of Hellsing Ultimate, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, and a few others. XD