Never again will I...

Josie

• 2 weeks later...

Never again will I be manipulated into making something on my site that I didn't want by someone who was my "friend."

• Preach it! 3

GbQDuEL.png

• 1 month later...

Have more than two people help build a site. Because too many cooks in the kitchen resulted in the biggest arguments I've had that, looking back on it today, were very silly. 

Never again will I admin a site with someone who is only into having the title of "admin" only for me to end up running the entire site.

• Fuck Yeah! 2
  • Preach it! 2

giphy.gif

On 2/4/2019 at 11:25 AM, StormWolfe said:

Never again will I agree to have my character romantically involved with someone else's character from the outset. I got burned bad by doing this once. Thanks to this incident, as much as I love having a romantic component here and there, I am now totally gun shy.

I've been burned this way many times. Never will I ever agree to romances so quickly again.

Edited by Dreadling

The Myst of Avsolom is a medieval high fantasy role play forum set in an original world. It has an easily digestible Lore & Plot Overview page to help new members learn about the setting and jump in.

Never again will I make the mistake of giving people a 3rd chance after they've flaked on me twice.

I'm such a naive noodle sometimes... wanting to believe people have changed this time.

• Preach it! 3

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

• 5 weeks later...

I will NEVER again let a single typist monopolize all of my characters into her wack job ideas that end up horrible and I did it twice because I was a friend. UGH

• Preach it! 1

spacer.png

Never again will I allow myself to be manipulated in the name of "preserving the peace."

Edited by ammut
  • Love 1
  • Preach it! 1

GbQDuEL.png

• 2 months later...

Never again will I trust someone who says they don't want drama; and does nothing but complain about life, rp and anything else that crosses their mind. 

• Agree 2

spacer.png

(Oof, this entire thread hits a little too close to home.)

Never again will I stick around on a site where I am the only staff that can have a civil conversation with any given player. Never again will I let myself be the lynchpin holding the entire playerbase together. 

Never again will I stand for someone:

- Backing me into a corner to propose some OP lore breaking concept, and then giving me responses like 'I can't have the character without X'? No means no, don't try to pressure me.

- Nagging me to do something for you right now? Nah, I'll do it when I have time, not when you want me to.

- Asking to be staff right out of the gate. If you're trying to get into leadership after spending a grand total of one week on the site, then I'm going to assume you have power trip tendencies. Unless I've advertised for staff, that of course is a completely different circumstance.

- Adhere to minor alterations of the lore just to be nice. If I did this for every player, my setting would become unrecognisable.

Edited by Honorem

Never again will I staff on a site where none of my co-staffers can be assed to carry their weight.

• Preach it! 2

• 2 months later...

Work with an s/o as co-admins of an RP forum, LOL.