Liannis

I track all of mine in Google Sheets with the following columns:

Character

Thread Title

URL of Thread

With (IC)

With (OOC)

Owed? Y/N

I am very color-coded driven, so I have conditional formatting set on the last column.  If I owe the post, it gets highlighted.  If I don't, then it's blank.

spacer.png

ELPIDA — non-canon/oc wizarding world | centralized school | 18+ | jcink premium ]

I used to love thread trackers but as I have less time to rp now that I’m older they became just one extra thing that would be neglected. Now I stick to tracking topics and getting alerts and I’m kicking myself for not using that feature sooner. I was also introduced to trello by an rp buddy last year and it really scratches my ‘to do list’ itch. When I’m going to write I make a list of to dos to satisfyingly tick off as I go through. It’s also a nice off site reminder list.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Actual in-browser bookmarks. If nothing else, I'm more likely to not take weeks to respond if I constantly see I need to. 🙂

Jcink alerts and Discord tags for the initial tag, and then I clear out my site alerts regularly but keep all of my owed replies in a sticky note on my laptop. I also make a to-do list every morning for homework, band stuff, etc. and have a section for RP.

I tend to bookmark my active threads, so I've got somewhere they're all listed. I also use a tracker.

I'm also generally chatting to the people I write with on Discord so I'll get reminders if I slip up and forget something for too long.

Administrator, Star Wars Universe RP

An AU Star Wars Roleplay set in the Old Republic era

Story | Cast

I've......never used anything tbh. Traditionally I've always just...gone to the home page and flitted through the boards that had the threads I knew I was in. I'm also rarely in more than 4-5 threads at a time on any particular site. But I'm totally saving some of these ideas for future needs.

• Agree 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

I subscribe to all threads I'm a part of, or group threads I'm going to be joining. Then I bookmark the topic using this format: "My Character & Other Character | Tag Date". I group tags together according to which of my characters it's for, and the date part helps me ensure nothing's sitting for too long. I then copy the post into a word document, because then I can save it as I write. No need to worry about laptop crashes, gateway errors, wifi going out, etc. 

• Agree 1

I usually keep the email notifications, registering to all the threads I have a part in, but to make sure, I also make a list on a Word document that I can adjust depending on what else can be added between "X post for Y character"

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Phpbb has built-in bookmarks and it is life changing. It also has a subscription page which I use to keep track of slower threads so they don't clutter up my bookmarks when they're not moving for weeks at a time because my partner is on a break. The bookmarks page also keeps me from going over my limit with threads because it will only show 25 on one page and I know if I tip over that number, I'll start getting overwhelmed and not able to post. 

image.png.983b918f46a287076416c1e642250e6a.png

I use the SMF bookmark mod. And if its been sitting for more than two months I delete the bookmark. I am unlikely to reply if its tagged again after that. Sorey.

IDK what I'm gonna do without it. Forget I even have tags probably >:D

• Preach it! 1

88x31buttondandy.png

SMF Bookmark like @dusksaid! It's a super helpful plugin. <333

owner of some website ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

I love jcink alerts - i delete them after i reply. I subscribe to all my threads, so even if im not tagged, i still get an alert!

I used to also get email alerts, but I don't have time throughout the day to reply - i have to set aside time in my schedule because im so busy. so now I just see the alerts when i login to the forum.

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon