Hey there demons it's me, ya boi!

TheCoRgiGaL

Heyy!! I'm Corgi! Here are some facts about MEEE:

• Corgi's are my favorite type of loafs
  • Pineapple on pizza is the best pizza-- Change my mind
  • MeMEs
  • Fantasy/ romance?? Yes please!
  • I'm up for ANY type of RP at least once! Hmu for random convos or just to help me out 🙂
  • If you give me anything yellow we are immediately BFs ❤️
  • LOL 1

wave flirting GIF

Hai

Hi Corgi! Welcome to The Initiative! I hope you'll find what you're looking for here!

Also I appreciate your thread title, and although I don't like pineapples on my pizzas but I do like them in my mouth, which I think still counts for something. What's the ONE ingredient you've had on a pizza that you thought was totally awful?

I totally agree, I will be happy with a bowl of pineapples 🤣 ALSO! Definitely olives! I used to love them but now i believe they are little circles from Hell.  I've also heard anchovies are pretty bad, but I cant say anything on account of I've never tried it! What about you?

• LOL 1

wave flirting GIF

Hai

4 hours ago, TheCoRgiGaL said:

I totally agree, I will be happy with a bowl of pineapples 🤣 ALSO! Definitely olives! I used to love them but now i believe they are little circles from Hell.  I've also heard anchovies are pretty bad, but I cant say anything on account of I've never tried it! What about you?

Well my answer happens to be anchovies- so now you have no need to test them out yourself! LOL Although I do have to say, I also am not a fan of olives on pizza. Or at all. They give your pizza a weird twang, like the Deer on The Masked Singer.

Just now, Josie said:

Well my answer happens to be anchovies- so now you have no need to test them out yourself! LOL Although I do have to say, I also am not a fan of olives on pizza. Or at all. They give your pizza a weird twang, like the Deer on The Masked Singer.

Haha 🤣 I haven't watched that yet, but I've heard of it! lol it sounds very entertaining. Also that explains a lot! I'm not super into country, and I'm not super into olives either! You've given me a whole new perspective lol

• LOL 1

wave flirting GIF

Hai

Welcome to the fun and family

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @TheCoRgiGaL we're glad to have you! Yellow is one of my two second favorite colors and ham pinapple pizza is amazeballs! Don't let anyone tell you different!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

5 hours ago, Robyn said:

2 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @TheCoRgiGaL we're glad to have you! Yellow is one of my two second favorite colors and ham pinapple pizza is amazeballs! Don't let anyone tell you different!

Aww thanks guys!! <3 also @Morrigan youre damn right i wont!! I like to think its what makes me a quirky person, because other than that im hella basic XD

• LOL 1

wave flirting GIF

Hai

I am here to confirm anchovies are heinous.

Welcome to the Initiative!

• LOL 1

wcc_aff_one.png.ee644d7c84e4471ab7231d79aa59872c.png freerphostaffbutton.png.2c941043f4d1bcb22ada2b22d3e60dfc.png myrpg-affiliate.png.5453a73021a9354b5b772ac4e15f7ef9.png

9 hours ago, isoldehn said:

I am here to confirm anchovies are heinous.

Welcome to the Initiative!

Oh good now I for sure know not to try XD

And thank you! ❤️

wave flirting GIF

Hai