Preview Install Playing

Yume

First of all!

It's so pretty! And easy on the eyes! and it's very easy to get around it. I like the layout. It loads So Fast and it's great. Navigating as a guest works well and nothing looks odd.

So the first board, guests can't see posts in, but I can see when the last time someone posted in it. Im sure you know this already given all the testing. Instead of saying u dont have access though it says that there are no result rows to show which was. odd. But again, probably just part of the still-being built.

I did notice guests can edit other guest posts. So if that one's not one you knew about, might be a thing to note for next build.

Over all tho omg! I'm so excite! And I can, of course, wait until it's actually done but maaaaaaan I also can't because I can't wait to be able to use it for stuff. ><

... I will eventually register and continue playing but I wanted to gush bc this is great so far.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

Re: the first forum, that forum is accessible to guests, they simply can't post in it, and the ONE thread in it is marked mature. Instead of trying to filter mature threads out of the last post section of the forum display, I just made the link go away. So the activity on the forum is appropriately represented, but peeps aren't able to click into threads they shouldn't be able to read.

And yeah, I figured that one out, my bad xD I know why though, and it was a quick fix. xD

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

1 minute ago, Arceus said:

Re: the first forum, that forum is accessible to guests, they simply can't post in it, and the ONE thread in it is marked mature. Instead of trying to filter mature threads out of the last post section of the forum display, I just made the link go away. So the activity on the forum is appropriately represented, but peeps aren't able to click into threads they shouldn't be able to read. 

That's actually a super neat way of doing that

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

I played around and made an account (I am sure you'll know which one is me lol) but when I tried to create a topic, it just white screened me. :( 

Reality is an illusion. 

Fixed that.

Had a missing if else. xD

• Thank you 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

I've re-registered and I absolutely love it! Totally agree with @Yume .  I can/can't wait!

I totally love the editor - the icons are easy to read which is a mega plus for me. The only issue I had is just a me thing - had a really hard time seeing the images on the reCaptcha puzzles. Again, that's either my old eyes or my Mac. I don't think it's an issue with Gaia.

I'll browse around and find something suitably fun to post!

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!