How many threads do you have in your member forums?

Byrn

How many threads do you have in your member forums?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wanted to take a poll of how many posts you have in your rp "member area". The lounge area for general social discussion threads on the forum. I've found that in terms of community, they heavily rely on whatever live chat medium they have, be it a cbox or discord. And that the member forums go untouched save for the 'leave of absence' type threads. So if you don't mind I'd love to know how many threads you have in your member areas.

Reason being is the past couple rpg's I've helped run or been a part of, their member forums go absolutely untouched or have very little activity. Meanwhile, in discord or the cbox, members are extremely active and chatty. I am honestly considering foregoing the forums altogether while still providing an area to introduce yourself and let everyone know if you will be away. And of course, I'm always interested in general thoughts on doing that.

Edited by Tartle
typos are evil

signature2small.png.6c6902665e4c91ca15240bd1f4a0bce3.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic