Open Coterie  ·  19 members

SMF Staff People

SMF Commissions

Huskerdust

Since the two people I knew that did commissions for SMF RP forums are currently not doing it anymore, I was hoping to get some help from you guys in finding somebody to commission for my newest site, Apocapoke. While my husband and I worked hard on it and did our best with it... I feel as if it's a bit clumsy and messy? It's a bit more cluttered looking than I am a fan of, since I like sleeker designs. I like stylized minimalism. It's kinda weird to describe but I also like for the header and footer to have things as condensed as possible. I haaaaaate scrolling super long forums, which is why I often opt for side-by-side forums (not a deal breaker, just a preference). 

ANYWAY, willing to pay up to 200 for a fully customized design with post apocalyptic and pokemon elements, preferably either medium colored or with an option to switch from dark to light. I usually help with mockup designs, if that helps. So if you know anybody who does this, let me know. I'm having trouble finding anybody who doesn't just recolor the defaults or forums that are clearly just stock forums and not for RP. (And custom profiles are needed, which I don't think most SMF themers make. 

I've seen Jcink and MyBB commissioners but not any SMF ones so far. HELP.

Reality is an illusion. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic