Newbie here!

Fallingfeather

Hello! My name's Fallingfeather and I've been RPing since... I was like, 7, and I'm 21 now, so. XD I used to do a lot of freeform RPs, but as I've gotten older that sort of storytelling has gotten increasingly boring for me. I now much prefer sites where there are specific, tangible goals to achieve, preferably with stat systems, etc. These have proven really hard to find though, so I joined this site in the hopes that I can find one! I'm currently working on my own site as well as a pet project, though it's still heavily under construction. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to shoot em at me! :

Hello! New member extraordinare!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, @Fallingfeather ! Welcome to RPG Initiative, we are happy you are here! There are many different sites in the directory listings, one of those might meet your needs. 🙂 Happy exploring!

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey Fallingfeather!

I used to run a site with a stats system. 🙂 It closed down because my co-admin stopped RPing and I didn't want to do it without her...but it was REALLY successful. Like...it's a shame it closed down. Anyways, I've started anew elsewhere!

I hope you find the kind of thing you are looking for. There is a simultaneous novelty and frustration when it comes to searching for a place to put down roots. 

spacer.png