Strange Site Rule

Anonymous

I did that on one of my forums but it was because there were too much going on. It wasn't drama. We were just falling behind and trying to update everything as needed, and with real life getting in the way, we needed some kind of relief. So we temporarily closed the forum to start working on the changes. Another reason we chose to do so was to not lose members as soon as they would join. Other than that, everyone was still welcome to come!

However, as a potential member, I can understand why it would push me away if they would rather see how I am before letting me join. There are other forums who are much nicer and more open, and those are the forums you want to go because of that. No one has time to waste! It's even better when you get a chance to see what kind of action you're getting into and already planning plots with interesting characters that are hopefully still there.

Courirnu // original small-town rp