If you the admin are the only active member, is it weird to RP with yourself?

Foxypaws

well, im the only one in the rp im trying desperately to start up and i haven't really tried doing solo threads. Maybe i could give it a try since i already have two characters ready for play!

• Love 2

High functioning autistic

Anime lover

Aspiring artist

I think your in a hard place. You want the site to be more active, and as many have said there is nothing wrong with role playing with yourself, no is a site dead until you say it is. But its also hard to bring in new members when it is just you. You are however doing everything you can and everything right. So don't feel bad for doing whatever it takes to draw in those members. A member will join who sees your dedication and it will have a snow ball effect where it brings in new people.

• Love 3

user posted image                                                                                              

Monologuing is something I have come to expect when down times occur or when you need to poke the creative minds of typists that may be at loss for plots. I am not a huge fan but I have done it more than once. Its part and parcel I guess of admining at times to pick up the slack

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

In the past, if I have had two characters that would organically communicate with each other in the same plot lines, I've either made massive standalone threads, or I've done interactions back and forth between two or more accounts that I control. If it makes sense for two of your characters to do so for the sake of plot progression, why not?

• Agree 2
  • Preach it! 1