Greetings

Knox

I am Knox. A 26-year-old mother of two children, an 8-year-old daughter and a 3-month-old son, and currently resides in the unfortunate state of Arkansas. I work as a hobby photographer but also work alongside several local animal rescues as well as striving to open my own nonprofit. When not caring for my children or working, I enjoy RPing,  playing video games, reading, horseback riding, and several other outdoor activities. I have been in a long term relationship with my best friend, Christopher, for the past several and hoping for many more to come. Apart from my significant other and our children, my family also includes a cat, 2 dogs, a rat, and a ferret.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Knox! There was a cat shelter volunteer who joined recently, too - seems to be a growing community here!

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Knox we're glad to have you. That's a big gap between kids. I have two of my own driving me crazy all the time.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the site Knox. I laugh cause I am Christopher as well and we are pretty awesome XD

Welcome welcome! Newbie solidarity, heyyy. Sounds like you have an awesome menagerie going on over in AR!