Affiliates Question

Spangles

So, I'm about to open my new site and, as yet, we have no affiliates. I don't have to worry about this on the site I already co-admin as someone else takes care of it. But, what I want to know is, when do you start looking for affiliates?

Should I wait until my site is a few months old and established? Or will some sites be willing to affiliate right off the bat?

New-Project.png

HOME   PLOT

As a general rule: people freaking love affiliating and many sites love to 'collect' affiliate badges.

Anyone who doesn't want young sites will say that in their affiliate rules.

Go for it now. People will affiliate.

• Agree 3

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

59 minutes ago, Kit the Human said:

As a general rule: people freaking love affiliating and many sites love to 'collect' affiliate badges.

Anyone who doesn't want young sites will say that in their affiliate rules.

Go for it now. People will affiliate.

Brilliant, thank you! I didn't think anyone would want a brand new site and so that's good to hear. I'll get on it.

• Love 2

New-Project.png

HOME   PLOT

I go through affiliates the day my site opens. And most people are happy to accept! It helps get my site out there, which is great, and I personally think there's sort of a bonus to being one of the first affiliates because your button isn't really competing for attention with a lot of other ones. 

• Agree 1

Absolutely!

People love networking their sites with other people's. Especially new sites. ❤️ 

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png