*taps mic awkwardly* Uh. Hi.

wilde

I learned something and now I am mindblown, but I guess they did manage to pass along life-long devotions to something!... Only it was rather playing out fictive characters with other writers 😛

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @crowfeather we're glad to have you. I feel we have a million hobbies. We have coteries to connect with other people of similar interests too.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Be welcome to the forum, hope you stay around!

aaaaaaaaaaah

• 1 month later...

You know, I used to play on Neopets, but never from the RP perspective? If I did, it was literally RP between my Neopet(s) at that time and other users. It never struck me as an actual roleplaying community, but now I'm kind of sad that I never really explored that area of it. I've tried to go back to it to see how much it's changed though and really, I do not know why I was ever really all that obsessed with it? XD

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 10:27 AM, jordyjayeee said:

You know, I used to play on Neopets, but never from the RP perspective? If I did, it was literally RP between my Neopet(s) at that time and other users. It never struck me as an actual roleplaying community, but now I'm kind of sad that I never really explored that area of it. I've tried to go back to it to see how much it's changed though and really, I do not know why I was ever really all that obsessed with it? XD

I don't really remember much about Neopets anymore - my main account was banned from it for using spicy language in...2005, I think? But the RP community was a lot like multigenre forums - anyone could RP anything and it tended to be short pickup interactions, rather than long-term stuff. There were probably guilds, but I was never a part of those.

At some point in the mid 2010s, from what I recall seeing from afar, stuff started getting super crazy? At one point all their moderators like...quit and the filters went down and everyone went totally hog wild. The rise and fall of popular internet hangouts, man. XD

• LOL 1

adbanner.png.4b38d6ac72d72b35b2996e4427adeaa8.png

• 2 weeks later...

I always love topic descriptions with actions in them! Like, seriously, what are we supposed to say there? Lol! I'm new too so yay to us being new on here together? Welcome~