beep beep coming through

Trouble

Hello, hello, I'm Trouble aka exactly what it says on the tin aka Ferret.  I've been rping for an embarrassingly long time--- I got started on Neopets back when it was a baby and migrated into Gaia before moving further into forums.  If you're in the Dragonriders of Pern fandom at all, there's a strong chance we've already run into each other--- it was one of my favorite genres for a long, LONG time.  It's still highly nostalgic for me, although I don't know if I'll ever rp it again.  Maybe if I find the right Pern site again.  ❤️  These days, I mostly rp modern supernatural, but I have a strong interest in historical sites too!  I'm trying it out for old times' sake (yes, that pun was deliberate; no, I will NOT apologize for it). 

I LOVE horror, especially supernatural horror, but I swear I have a soft spot for romance too.   I don't know if I have a favorite book genre; mostly I have Current Obsessions rather than favorites, I think. 

I have a LOT of pets--- three cats, a dog, and several lizards.  Please don't ask unless you're ready to see pictures.  I'm like a grandma ready to show off grandbaby pictures.  Only worse because I can run faster than the typical one mile per hour hobble and I will NOT give you a headstart. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Welcome to the initiative! I just wanted to say OMG SAME when it comes to the pets. Hahah! (But your description was priceless.) I’ve got five cats and two guinea pigs and I would freaking love to exchange photos like grandmas. 

Reality is an illusion. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome @Trouble!

I sort of want to ask about the pets...

I've got pics of my cat, yes singular, for trade

But somehow I feel like I'm not prepared haha

@Trouble Hi and welcome to the Initiative.

I'm an old Dragonriders of Pern fan too (from way back). I am actually thinking about rereading the books.

We're all about the pets as well as RP here. You should check out our Pet People coterie.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the fun and family ❤️

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

Welcome to the fun and family ❤️

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Welcome @Trouble we're glad to have you. Can't wait to see your pets in the Pet coterie. I know that @Rune basically collects lizards too. So she'll be excited to have another lizard person around.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

SHOW ME YOUR BABIES!

There's also a DRoP coterie! I run one Pern board and help out on another. AND ran one several years ago that lasted for a couple. 

Welcome! I hope you like it here! I tend to be more of a lurker myself, but I have enjoyed a lot of things that are posted here in this community. Everyone once in a while I come out of the woodwork. Enjoy!