Attention on your fellow idiot

Cold Fire

Hiya everyone! I'm Cold Fire! I'm new here so I'm kinda out of my element right now but this site is for roleplay so I'm sure I'll get comfortable soon enough. 

I've been roleplaying for years, I started officially roleplaying and not just writing down dumb scripts on Geeking before the cringy 9-year-olds took over and turned the app into a meme and a source for just ERP's and dirty chatting. I stopped roleplaying for about year because I couldn't find any roleplay partners that didn't just do one-liners or only wanted to do ERPs. 

I have a soft spot for romance roleplays because while they are the easiest for me to do, I also love seeing two people slowly fall for each other and eventually get together. I love seeing relationships progress. I hate romance movies though, I can't stand most romance movies because the relationship seemed forced or the characters get on my nerves by being too stupid or something just makes me not like it. There is only one romance movie that I like and I don't even remember its name, I know that there was a scene in the movie that made me cringe really hard though when it went into that "I'm a basic romance plot" time for a few minutes of the movie.

I love doing supernatural roleplays, I love mythology and building worlds and plots for supernatural roleplays. I often go overboard with world building and try to hand most of it over to my partner because I am afraid of making my partner uncomfortable or making them feel trapped when I make new lore or something. 

I'm just an idiot with a keyboard, nice to meet you. Bye.

• Love 1

Cold Fire~

Welcome. Nerdy worldbuilding is awesome.

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

The slow romances are THE BEST. I can't do the ones where we set out for it to become a romance. My favorite are when the romance organically unfurls between characters in the midst of other plots going on. 🙂 So I feel you...kinda.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Welcome @Cold Fire. We're glad you found the Initiative.

It's great to see someone else admit that they enjoy writing romance. I do too although I agree with @Eloell - my favorites are when two people come together slowly and in the course of other plot involvements. Of course, I am an IC relationship ho! LOL . I love all kinds of character interactions.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Welcome @Cold Fire I love hot mess Romances myself. I have a character set that will never end up having a good life together they work sort of but they don't. It's so heartbreaking to re-read sometimes.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Mythology is one of my loves, which is why I had to make a site based around it. Welcome!

• 2 months later...

I loooove supernatural/urban fantasy roleplay plots, as well! I've been recently getting into the Southwestern Gothic genre, which is similar, but a little more of a mind**** than a straight sup RP, but still fun all the same! I enjoy the buildup to romance plots, but I also really love a good, old-fashioned friendship plot, too. In my mind, I almost feel that too many IC customer relationships are just romantic in origin and leaves a lot of holes for plotting wide open. There's so many possibilities to IC relationships, so I try to refrain from romance plots unless one really grips and drags me in! ..not without lots of character angst and torture, of course!

Welcome to the fun and family ^_^

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches