Recycle or Trash

Dragon

Character Recycling  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There has been a time or two where I really missed a character after a board died or some such, so I eventually redid the character on a new board.  In general though, new board, new characters.  If I ever do re-use a character it's always with a rewritten bio to fit the setting.  I haven't done cross-genres particularly because that would take away what I consider a part of the character.  I never look at boards in order to place a character, I look at boards to see whether they are interesting in general or not.  It's hard enough finding a board, without having to fine one to suit a specific character.

• Like 1

royals_rebels.gif

yes I recycle my Ocs in various plots / genres.   I have a urge to play them in some rp might as well keep them in use.

I created a new character for a certain rp, and it ended up being dropped too quickly, so not sure about creating new Ocs at the moment.

One Skys Icon 3.png

Venture Your Desires Under One Sky

An MultiGenre / MultiFandom Adult 18 Plus place where content is both clean, and adult like. Chat, Rp, and other things.

http://venture-your-desires-under-one-sky.116480.n8.nabble.com/

Adult Only

Tags: Adult/Arotic,Clean Content,Roleplay,Writing,

I tend to reuse characters, though a large chunk of them changes they always have core morals and quarks.

• Agree 1

The Myst of Avsolom is a medieval high fantasy role play forum set in an original world. It has an easily digestible Lore & Plot Overview page to help new members learn about the setting and jump in.

I don't reuse characters as much as I reuse personalities. But any time I join a new site, it's all new characters, and if I'm borrowing inspiration from a previous character, then they will be morphed/shaped to fit the narrative/theme of the current site. So even reusing a personality, the character is still getting new inputs, backgrounds, and histories.

Edited by Eleutherian

yi1tXyG.jpg

spacer.png