When is it time to move on?

Anonymous

IMHO, we spend a lot of time on these games. I have always found that the best time to move on is when you are no longer enjoying the experience. I've been on games with friends and just decided that perhaps the setting/mission/plot might not be for me and decided to move on. I've stayed friends with them and tried other ventures. But for certain, if the love/enjoyment isn't there anymore, it is time to move on and try something new. Avoid moving to something similar though - you'll probably feel the same. Try something new - maybe a new genre/style of writing - something that will challenge and excite you!

That doesn't mean you have to leave the wider community as a whole. There are literally hundreds of opportunities out there begging for experienced people.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is kinda sad 😞

My best advice to anyone with the same issue is that you do what is right. If you're not feeling it - don't force yourself to write, you're only going to make it worse for yourself and everyone involved.

Maybe one day, you'll miss roleplaying and writing, so you'll come back fresh and ready to take on plenty of new plots! 😄

bram stokers dracula GIF