'Other' historical eras you're interested in?

Sara

Just a general convo - but what eras really inspire you, that you're not currently playing?

I am only currently playing medieval (12thC) Europe which is my current favourite period, but I also love WW1 and 5-9thC England. 

What are some of your fave eras for RP, or just for interest?

Edited by Sara

Join us in the 12th Century, on Saints Sleep:

Sig.png

I also write on the brilliant AeRo!
B8CB4x.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to do an RP in the Mongolian period at the height of Ghenghis Khan's rule. 

Magnificent Century has given me an urge to try out an Ottoman rp, too. 

Those are the main two. 

• Love 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently not on a western forum, though I have been in the past.  I'd love a site that plays out the plains/indian wars.  Also, I used to run an antebellum south board many moons ago.  I'd love to see a legitimately awesome American Revolution forum.  My passions are Victorian and Greek History though so I'm getting my fill of them atm.  

absinthebanner.jpg

You can find me at: 

absintheaffiliate.gif spacer.png DuellumAffiliate.jpg.300504c568bebb615a1863c5d5947415.jpg static-historicalrp.jpg.25bcabc927a0bcaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching this Netflix docu/drama and really ready to throw a Russian character on RR.

• Like 1

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."