Well hi! Where do I begin in all this. On my search for a way to get my ever growing two year old site more attention I stumbled onto this site. It was just what I was looking for after all. I have been RPing since I was a child and the only thing we had than was that old paper notebook you would pass around in the hall and giggle at like school girls when the scene would turn interesting. Hahaha. When the whole computer times took off though I was right on those RP sites so let’s give a rough estimate of 15+ years of RP experience. With 2 years of running my own and even more years of working on them.

my favorite RP genres is.. well.. all of them XD the site I own is apocalypse/zombies/walking dead. But of course like more genres it touches into all of the romance, real life, scary, and so much more. Along with that I am staff on affiliated sites with mine that range from fairytale/fantasy to survival to anything and everything in between. I also am in the work of coding an entire site for RP lovers that like that whole building your characters stats and so on in the Middle Earth setting so that has been fun XD 

so my favorite forum of RP is forum and private/mail. I like forum because it gives others the opportunity to see your character develop but I like mail because..well... sometimes things are better left in private hahaha. But I can also work in any form of RP from the *(stars for actions) to 3rd person past narrative and so on! Fun fun! 

I am a long time reader and a lot of people bash me for this but my favorite type are those romance smut novels. I know terrible woman I am xD but I like them. Especially with a touch of supernatural. It stimulates my creativity I think with all the worded details of everything. But movies are for sure horror. Give me a good horror movie and I will either scream, hide or just make a joke of it so I don’t do the two previous options. 

I have ave a lot of hobbies. I draw..a lot. I actually illustrator for sites. Currently my portfolio has 13+ sites in it with over 12,000+ (yes that’s twelve thousand XD) unique images in them. That’s a lot now that I write it down. I mostly spend my time on my Apocalypse site. Which is why I am here looking for love for it. So I hope you guys will check it out!

Oh right! Last two! My favorite color is ... okay I got two. Purple and teal(mad hatter!) and my favorite drink is bubble tea that is matcha, banana milk or chai flavor! Mmm I might go get some now!  

Anyway! Thank you guys for checking me out! I hope to get to know your guys sites and you personally and also managed to bring you guys over to support a fellow creator on my site! Thank you again!!! *blows kisses*

319ED769-8CF2-4827-B29E-FCC823B90E03.png.c47f36faf00fcef8418715cd49255ebf.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to RPG Initiative! We're glad you found us and decided to join.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Lukrezia

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome! Glad to see you around! 😄

Welcome to the forum, we hope you like it!

aaaaaaaaaaah