Is this for real?

Deacon Frost

Thank you very much. I'll have to look into this! 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Daaaamn.

As a mother, and someone who is 39, I can not imagine any reason for my mother to step in for me or any reason I would step in for my kid. Especially an adult kid. I'm legit flabbergasted. That said, my co-admin is the only one who has my phone number and I learned the hard way not to give people my social media. Still... I can't. I'm just... WHO DOES THAT? It's crazy. They know its a game right?

Right?

• LOL 1

The past is a place of reference, not residence.

r/entitledparents anyone?

• LOL 2
  • Preach it! 1

High functioning autistic

Anime lover

Aspiring artist

That sounds like a total nightmare. I'd never give out my phone number under no circumstance. In my opinion, real life and online life should be kept separate, including in times of emergencies. People who confuse the two tend to lead unhealthy lives. If you think otherwise, please let me know. Perhaps there is a factor I'm not considering.

• Agree 1

affiliatebanner4.png
X-Men: 46&2 is an alternative universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that draws inspiration from X-Men & Marvel comics. We accept both canon and original characters and aim to provide an in-game atmosphere where all our characters can thrive and provide endless entertainment for our muses. Come join the fun!