Realised I never did one of these

Cyn

Going for the basics, since my brain apparently has trouble being random with strangers!

• How long have you been RPing? About 15 years with PvP but my entire youth was all about writing fanfiction and such.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Harry Potter, post apocalyptic (not zombie)
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Exclusively forum
  • What country are you from? I come from a land Down Under!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Oh man, this one is tough because I have so many. I'm a child of the 80s so that era holds a huge place in my heart for tv shows, movies and music. I also enjoy listening to classical music and have since I was a teen, as well as show tunes! As for books.... all of them? Always been an avid reader. I do enjoy a good paranormal romance or sci fi book though.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Does being a mother count? Because being a mum takes up the majority of my time when I'm not writing. Otherwise I enjoy playing the sims, gardening, cooking, collecting Funko Pop! and camping.
  • What's your favorite color? I love green and pink!
  • What's your favorite drink? A nice hot cup of tea is my beverage of choice but if I'm after something cold I tend to reach for no sugar coke or OJ.
Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

You may have done one on DF but glad to still have you around love. 

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.