awkward introductions

rachel

Hi there! I'm a very awkward individual so this will probably be weird, but ~

I'm rachel, been rping for 15ish years now. Got my start on good ol' Neopets, back when I was into wild horses and wolves. I moved into the Harry Potter genre, along with supernatural-fantasy sites. I'm a photographer and digital media artist, and I finished out my masters program playing with computer programming and game design. Ummmmmm I'm also a competitive equestrian and I train horses for a living. I like musicals too. So...yep that's a very condensed me. If you're looking for lame puns, spongebob quotes or pop culture references in general hit me up, I'm full of them.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I STARTED ON NEOPETS TOO. I was in an HP guild and they threw a link to an HP RP forum and told us all to make characters...I've never looked back. 

Welcome!

spacer.png

YES! I remember doing those. I think at one point I even had a HP guild that I did that with. Back when you could link to boards from guilds without getting IP Banned...

So nice to meet someone who remembers those times!

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @rachel were glad to have you. Horses are amazing creatures super jealous you get to train them.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello fellow newbie! I am here in newbieness and solidarity *waves the flag*. Also I frickin' forgot about Neopets e_e that brings me back a little. But it was always much, much more Harry Potter stuff for me. Nice to meet you!

I know so many people that started on Neopets! I personally didn't but it's something I have heard a lot lately. I got to the game a bit later. Welcome!