My favourite colour is purple.

MoC

Why hello there! 

I'm MoC, although pretty clearly that's not my real name. I have been RPing on and off for about 17 years -- yes, I felt old when I wrote that. At the moment, I am a homeless vagabond looking for a place to plant myself. 

Most of my RPing really has been Potter-based, and also forum-based, but I think I'm finally ready for a change. Lately space stuff has been intriguing to me? I'm open, mostly! I enjoy fantasy fiction - I've flirted a little with sci fi, but mostly my roots are, ya know, magic-dragon-end-of-the-world-awesomeness. But again, I feel like I really need to stretch into something new. 

Let's see, what else... um, I work for myself, which means I'm both my own boss and my own employee, and neither persona is happy with the other. My work is intensive but sporadic and I DO complain, but really,  I love it.  

I'm married. It's weird, he's a nerd. We're getting used to it. But we have four cats and that is the best thing ever.

I'm mostly made out of fluff and niceness, though I like more grit in my writing.

Annnnnnnnnnd, er, I'll take a Margarita if anyone's offering.

Did I get all the questions?

ALSO HI EVERYONE WHO STOPS BY I'M HAPPY TO MEET YOU LET'S PROCEED TO THE SHENANIGANS AND THRILLING HEROICS OKBYE

We have four cats and are both nerds.

Welcome.

• Cheers 1

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

That proportion of nerd to cat has worked best for us too! YAY thank you!

• Preach it! 1

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @MoC we're glad to have you. You should join our pet people coterie:

• Fuck Yeah! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome @MoC! I too am a nerd, but have only one cat. Also, I've got a Potter-based site if you're still looking for a home. Feel free to check us out and DM me if you've got any questions!

@LoveRemains, thank you! I will check out your site... Nerd-cat-HP seems to be unifying trio xD

You answered all the questions! I feel bad now. Sci-Fi is my bread and butter, so welcome to the dark side! Also, cats are wonderful.

geronimo.png