Open Coterie  ·  58 members

Gamers

Your most played games

Kit the Human

What is your most played game on <insert launcher or console of choice>?

What is it about that game that keeps bringing you back?

For me, it is Slay the Spire. It's my most played on Steam and I now have it on the switch. Because it's a rogue like, it has endless replayability.

One of the things I have appreciated about games lately is whether they're good for casual gaming. My issue with FPSes and the like is that they rely on you remembering how to do the thing, enemy patterns and timing. I struggle with that now that I don't sink hours and days into a game in the same way I used to.

Slay the Spire is a card game, I just have to remember what things mean and their effects, which is infinitely easier whilst still being a challenging game.

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• Admin

I play simulation games personally. Things that take minimal remembering of things and is more a balancing act than anything so things like:

Jurassic World: Evolution

Surviving Mars

Big Pharma

Two Point Hospital

I also enjoy silly games like House Flipper or Conan

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 5 months later...

Since I found the gaming coterie, I have decided to make an attempt to revive it.

For actual playtime, definitely Final Fantasy XIV for the PC. With its frequent updates, even after long breaks, I eventually end up spend a good month or two practically doing nothing but playing it.

However, if we're going by gaming series, I have easily spent several thousand hours on the Atelier series and Kiseki series which are both games that have largely been the Playstation line-up of consoles. Atelier is my go to series when I want something light-hearted while Kiseki would be the series I go for story. One day I will revisit all the Kiseki games and attempt to get platinum trophies on all of them...

KvrAHBW.png

Fodlan Chronicles - A Fire Emblem Based RP Forum
Home | Getting Started | Affiliation Guidelines | Advertisements

I mostly just play mobile games these days. 

Reality is an illusion.