Whats up My glip glops?

valaso

mmmmmm so you guys wanna love me huh? and show me that love? huh? xD LOL well feed my dirty perverted mind why don't you? xD LOL Show me some love please xD jk jk 
anyways hope the glip glop thing is not too offensive xD its just a rick and morty quote xD I use it instead of the N word on Websites so far its earned my funny compliments xD

• How long have you been RPing? about a year steadily
  • What are your favorite RP genres? anything with Darkness, destruction, Chaos, grim fucked up shit happening, anything that revolves around the warhammer 40k universe type, dark souls, final fantasy, animes like dragon ball Z, Naruto, Bleach etc etc the list goes on lol
  • How do you like to RP  whatever your preference is I am open to new experiences xD LOL jk seriously whatever your preference is lol
  • What country are you from? United states 
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    Favorite movie? hard to choose I would have to say the first movie that comes to mind as the favorite will always be Blade if you don't know blade you need some serious education cause I am still hoping they make a twilight lights out film with him hunting the fair dusts down and killing them xD
    Book? hmmmm well RL stine types tweek my interest so murder mysteries and what now mostly, don't really have a favorite
    Music? ooooo the list is very long I have like 10 top 5 lists xD LOL
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    Message me if your interested- I love writing and roleplaying as one of them I am an active outdoorsy type to
  • What's your favorite color?
    Orange or autumn, and black and red till I'm dead lol
  • What's your favorite drink?
    don't really have a favorite drink lol

"Death before dishonor"
"My rights don't stop where your feelings begin"
"do unto other what you want done unto you"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @valaso!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.