How long do you review an app for?

Gothic

How long does it generally take you to review an application? 

It depends on the app. Unless its excessively long it doesn't take me more than 30 minutes to read an app. We don't actually have an approval process on my current site, but I do spot check for world breaking and things of that nature.

How many edits do you permit someone to make before you reject them (if you do eventually reject them)? 

As many as it takes assuming they are coming up with a different issue and are willing to make changes. If they argue or refuse, well that's a whole other issue.

If you reject, why do you reject the application? What makes you reach that point. 

I've only outright rejected an application once that I can think of, and it was because the entire premise of the character was world breaking. As mentioned, I would also reject an app if someone refused to make requested changes if they were breaking lore or otherwise a problem.

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.