Hello, hello! <3

momodiekatze

Hello RPG Initiative! ❤️ 

I'm Momo, a 26 yo art teacher/cat lady/rp addict! I've been rping for about 4-5 years now, having started on an AU Dragon Age site (which I now run)! I also have an original slice-of-life fantasy site which I'm adoring. 

I love talking about art, cats, DnD,  video games (Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Tales of Symphonia, the Witcher, Child of Light), anime (YuYu Hakusho, Trinity Blood, Overlord, etc.) , whatever really. Feel free to message me anytime if you want to chat or rp. 😄 

I'm just joining all the rp sites right now. 😛 You'll probably see me lurking about!

Edited by momodiekatze

bTDTsG.gif.f2d286e6c6668fd4f93fa5a567cc5748.gifoQIrcP.gif.010e02e33d462604451dbec4fda5b757.gif

Welcome to the Initiative @momodiekatze  We offer lots of forums for RP discussions as well as coteries that focus on specific fandoms and topics. 

We're glad you found us. 

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @momodiekatze we're glad to have you!!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome fellow newbie! I love your likes. #alsoananimefan.

What is your favorite "old school" anime? Mine is probably a tie between Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, and Eureka Seven.

Edited by Skadi

addds.gif.2e6b2697e05de6bbe39af8e65a3e5840.gif

Thank you @StormWolfe and @Morrigan! ❤️ 

@Skadi Oh maaan I loved Wolf's Rain. It's on my amazon wish list right now, I really need to go buy it. 

I have a love-hate relationship with Cowboy Bebop. 😂 Other "old school" animes that I like are Revolutionary Girl Utena, Ronin Warriors, Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//sign, Record of Lodoss War, Trigun, and Gungrave! I could keep going forever hahaha. Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk anime! ❤️ 

• Cheers 1

bTDTsG.gif.f2d286e6c6668fd4f93fa5a567cc5748.gifoQIrcP.gif.010e02e33d462604451dbec4fda5b757.gif

13 hours ago, Cyn said:

Hi there and welcome!!

Hello and thank you! ❤️