Salutations new friends

potatyo

Introduction's are not my forte, so you will have to forgive my peculiar and potentially my self deprecating humor. 

I'm Potato, but call me Po

I'd like to write with as many of you that would like to do the same with me! I've been rping for a while and am just now coming back to the forum community in the roleplay world, I may be a bit outdated. But I assure you I come with great enthusiasm! 

I'm not sure how this world works anymore but I've developed a brain that cannot stop creating muses and I would love to tell you all everything about my muses and more than that, I'd love to get to know yours! 

I hail from Tumblr in my most recent years, which is a very character based format, so I am solid on that front. I'm eager for story building! Plot driven and exciting adventures. I'm trash and I live for angst. 

Anywho, I'm excited to be here and also eagerly nervecited to get myself out there and experience new stories and things with you all! If you'd like to chat, just yeet yourself into my DMs tbh 👌 I'm really laid back and love to talk to new people. 

Edited by potatyo

Welcome! I'm recently learning forum RP myself, but I come from MUDs. I might slide into those DMs though, because I've always been curious about tumblr RP.

• Like 2

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @potatyo we're glad to have you.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Morrigan oh thank you thank you! I'm excited to be here and get into this large community ☺️

@Grimscythe fantastic! And thank you for the greeting, welcome to you as well 😃 I don't think I know what MUDs are 🤔 but I'd be interested to learn!

• Love 1

Hey Po. Nervecited – that sounds painful and I like it. Endless muses? Trash? We might find our paths crossing.

Welcome!

• Preach it! 1

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

@Cyn thank you! I'm eager to find new friends too 😊

@Somniac hello hello! Being nervecited can be painful, but all the lovely greetings have eased the pain 😝 I would love if our paths crossed! And thank you, I'm glad to be here.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Initiative! Of all the places to get back into RPing, this one is sure to have resources upon resources upon resources to ease that transition. 

I hope all that nervecitement has the opportunity to get redirected into some amazing writing!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

umbra-galaxy.png

18+ multi-genre community. no application. no word count.

@Nevermind thank you!! I certainly have enjoyed reading the resources and such that I've seen so far. I still feel slightly out of place because it's been sooooo long since I've been on a forum! But everyone has been so welcoming and sweet, that also helps in the transition ☺️

• Like 1