To new beginnings!

Jessietheexplorer

Greetings!  

First of all, thank you for welcoming me into your group.  I’m a 40 something mom who is working diligently toward making a fledgling non-profit get off the ground.  I decided I needed to expand my fantasy life, as I found the real world bogging me down at times.

I used to be a dedicated online Role Player playing with the same partner for over 6 years for at least an hour daily. We would play through chat and filled a world with characters I still think back on fondly.  Life got in the way though and we haven’t communicated for many years now.  

I enjoy traditional fantasy worlds, as well as historical (I have a soft spot for 1920’s 1930’s US) and science fiction.  I usually only play with OCs and I almost always play as a man.  

Please feel free free to ask me any questions, I’m excited to find the door into a new world with someone.  

Jessie

• Love 1

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Jessietheexplorer we're glad to have you! Sorry to hear about your old RP partner. Always sad to see that happen but I look forward to seeing you around.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome! I too have a soft spot for the 1920s. Interesting times. 

• Like 1

Demonickitten I actually like superheroes, but like the darker side of the genre, I’m more Umbrella Academy than Avengers. 

Toastie there is something amazing  about those times that have my heart.  I love 1920s horror role play.

You never know when you might cross paths with an old roleplay partner again.

Welcome!

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

Hi @Jessietheexplorer! Some of your old RP roots sound like mine - with chat and long lost partners. In any case, welcome to RPG Initiative! I hope you find what you're looking for.

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."