Swords, Sorcery, and Dragons, oh my!

StormWolfe

We had a long-running (for RP) sword and sorcery site that I had to close down due to ill health and real life kicking all of our core members in the teeth. We're all still together on the Discord and working on re-opening the site.

The Chronicles of Aereth is a sword and sorcery roleplay set in a universe that has many parallels to our own. It also has many differences. The laws of physics do not always work the way they do in this universe. Where they fail, magic steps in. A Traveler, Earth humans that wind up trapped on Aereth via one of many malfunctioning arcane portals, would see mighty Pleistocene era megafauna that is long extinct on Earth. They would also encounter species from some of Earth's mythologies. There are intelligent dragons that work with the Sídhe to keep the world safe. Kraken roam the seas, vicious wyverns and terror birds wait to tear people from limb to limb. To top things off, there is the classic struggle between good and evil.

I'd love some comments, suggestions, ideas. Rest assured that if we use any of it, you will be credited.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic