Playable NPC Feature

Marina

Idea for like... a small checkbox in the NPC character creation for that NPC to be played by any member, instead of any NPC being played by anyone.

On a lot of the animal forums I'm on, it's fun to have a 'creature' account, but it would be ideal if that could just be a NPC that anyone can use, without having players be able to use any NPC.

🦀🔪

I'll think about making it per-NPC, but I don't really see a need for it since there is a global setting, and this would actually be quite difficult to implement. I'd have to find a way of doing it that won't cause a thousand extraneous background processes to fire at once every time someone posts. But it's more likely I'll make NPCs shareable before I make the anyone can post with them switch an individual setting.

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)