Charmed, I'm sure...

Queen of Hell

As am I to be here!

While I might be new to the site, I'm not new to the roleplays, since I have a good decade of writing and roleplaying under my sleeve. I'm an enthusiastic roleplayer and writer who loves darker themes, romance and erotica, while supernatural and dark fantasy setting are my favorites. World of Darkness is my go-to universe and lore.

When roleplaying, I'll give at the very least two paragraphs, depending on the situation, but usually I give far more. When it comes to limits in the stories and specifically adult content, I truly don't have those. I always ask my partner to tell me their limits instead, unless someone comes up with something unusual!

Most of my characters are flawed and complex, they have a different view of morality, of what is good and what is evil, and it'll be easy to disagree with them. But at the end of the day, in their own way, they do mean good.

I really hope I'll find some people to write with and I'm looking forward to see what people have to offer!

• What are your favorite RP genres? - Favorite RP genres would have to be supernatural (Vampire stuff is my niche), dark medium fantasy, horror and depending on how the mood strikes me or if I get inspired.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? - If there's a way, I'd prefer to do it on the site privately, simply because the plots I do are adult oriented. If not on the site, probably Discord.
  • What country are you from? - While I do not like to share where I am from, I would simply state that I'm from Europe and English is not my first language!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? - Picking my favorite book would be the hardest thing for me, but I will say that Lovecraft is my favorite author. I don't have a favorite movie, but I do have a favorite video game, which is Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. As for music, I listen to a lot of genres, but Type o Negative is my favorite band.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? - I only have time for video games, writing and sometimes going out with my friends. I don't have as nearly as much time for other things as I want to.
  • What's your favorite color? - All shades of red. Especially blood red.
  • What's your favorite drink? - Cherry brandy all the way!
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

bram stokers dracula GIF

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Queen of Hell

I bet you're excited for the next installation in the VtM game coming out like next year I think.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I've only just found my way to this site as well, though I'm by no means new to Rping. I went back and forth with myself on if I should comment or not but I figured the only way to make connections is to just do it. I've clicked around a bit but I can admit that your perspectives on writing, characters, and role-playing echo my own and I could only hope not to get drawn in by the love of the supernatural you mention?

@Kenne

Hey there! Welcome to the site.

I did leave a plot I have been itching to do for a while and if you like the idea, I'd be happy to give it a shot 😄 just gotta make that character profile.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

bram stokers dracula GIF

@Queen of Hell thank you! 

Oh definitely! After reading over it I can admit it made me very eager to jump in with both feet! I'll get started on brainstorming ASAP, so long as that's not too presumptuous.

• Love 1