Eek

Kenne

I've never been particularly fond of introductions but I do want to try! I'm looking forward to rping and build stories with others! I think this pastime is a group effort, that requires effort and desire on all sides participating and its that passion that has me on the hunt.

And now a bit more detail:

• How long have you been RPing? Roughly 11 years. 😄
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Supernatural, action, fantasy, love (romantics and platonic), kind of a lot.... most things if i'm being honest. I just like excitement and adventure.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Mm, i'm flexible but I find a platform like Discord is a but more accessible but I'm not against onsite rping.
  • What country are you from? The States of America
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Och, no way, this is too hard. lol  
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I read a lot, and draw even more!
  • What's your favorite color? Cerulean and/or various shades of blue and green lol
  • What's your favorite drink? Mmm, water is pretty refreshing to be completely honest.
  • I read this! 1

Welcome @Kenne! I also love many different shades of blue. Look forward to seeing you around the forums! 🙂

• Like 1

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

Welcome! 11 years is a long time!! I love how all the older roleplayers are finding us these days!!

Are you more of a modern/urban fantasy person or a medieval person? c:

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

@StormyWays13 yus! Those are good colors. Lol. I'm not so sure... Pft, I've got a habit of lurking. 😆

@Arceus  my hope was that older rpers were exactly here! The place I was at before was filled with youngins that did jive so we'll with me. 

I genuinely like both! Lol, I'm pretty flexible so it becomes about attachment but ooo man I love me some good fantasy period!

We've got lots of people of all ages, but also a really mature community c: I'm proud of them.

And lots of all kinds of fantasy and otherwise sites in our directory, so you can definitely find something good if you're on the hunt!!

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Kenne

the nightmare before christmas halloween GIF

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Arceus and I'm so looking forward to discovering it! 😁

You all have been so welcoming and kind! @Morrigan