Let the Darkness Embrace...

MacabreMadame

• How long have you been RPing?  This Winter would be Seven Years. Though I'm honestly unsure of the exact date when my first Roleplay began. I remember the art that came from it. And sadly it has not aged well. Lol.  
  • What are your favorite RP genres?  Supernatural. Gothic-Fantasy. Folkloric. Medieval Fantasy...honestly, I enjoy dark and mature themes. I am a fan of trial and angst, and bringing characters to a breaking point and building them back up. Writing in a specific Genre has never been what was most important to me as some things written can not be define to a fixed point. 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?  Discord. Due to my steady moving lifestyle, I can not always be present on a specific website that doesn't have an app or will send me active, and aggressive notifications. Discord has a convenience that I prefer, and due to the privacy it provides (if RPs grow to be what some would classify as triggering) , it's easier to give focus to a world. 
  • What country are you from? North America, US
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? I wish I could answer this. But just reading it caused my mind to misfire with every book, movie, or song that ever invoked some feeling within me. So I won't. If either leans towards feelings of melancholy or dolefulness, I enjoy it. I find the things that dwell in the shadows to be absolutely beautiful, and most artist expressions of such grip me. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I've written in some places so far, (and now here) that I enjoy drawing. Specifically digital art. I do it almost everyday, and have been doing it longer than I have been RPing. Now the two are joined and it's rare that one will not bring the other. 
  • What's your favorite color? Monochrome. I'm aware that it isn't a colour. But it should give you a general idea of where I am coming from. 
  • What's your favorite drink? At the moment? Mimosas. I've been drinking them everyday for almost a week. It will eventually pass as all things do. 
  • Cheers 1
  • Preach it! 1

Welcome, I hope you find yourself much enjoyment! ❤️

@Kenne I do too!

Though, at the possibility that I do not, I will  make sure to  ever so gently  brush my fingertips over the tiny hairs along the back of your neck. Just enough to cause them to prickle without the pressure of being as present as skin to skin contact. So a chill of awareness caresses your spine and brings on that shiver that steals breath and captures the beat of a heart to make it skip...or halt. 

It will be the most divine torture, my lovely. 

• Thank you 1

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @MacabreMadame we're glad to have you.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.