What are you writing for NaNo 2019?

Arceus

Preptober is right around the corner! Has anyone decided what they're writing?

This year, the voices in my head are being little indecisive punks. I have a lot of interest in many different things, but no inspiration to speak of, which, as we all know, are two different things lol. I do know eventually, someday, in a galaxy far far away, I will write that stupid vampire Snow White thing. Will it be 2019? Maybe.

Probably not.

Knowing the idiot voices I'm stuck with, they'll spring something completely random on me out of nowhere. c:

• Great Idea 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Right now I have a few different options that I could be writing for this year and my brain is like !!!!!! about them all but not giving me enough information. So I honestly may attempt to toy with notes or outlines for a few or I may just start with a blank project and beat them into submission on the first. Uh. Stay tunes?

(As of this exact moment I'm leaning towards probably ATLA related, probably, either the Crossroads piece or the Ursa's story piece but they may end up throwing something else completely random at me bc screw your planning I guess. It's not like I don't have a lot of things that want to be written....

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

I will write supernatural historical things or so help me!

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

Mine is about a young man raised in an occult-centered assassin group who extricates himself from the group after he meets a poet. There's more to it but I'm still in the brainstorming stage, so.

Reality is an illusion. 

i have two options. I have a vampire historical romance.... thing cross genre, heck if I know what to actually call it. I'm no where near querying yet, so I'll... figure that out later.

The first is book one. Which needs a DRASTIC re-write because wow, some of these chars are superfluous and my MC is REAL passive and hey look at that I neglected to write an entire half of the plot. Usually in the editing phases of a book people CUT things but this time I'm ADDing things and it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. Or that it's just... bad to begin with.

The second option is the last three quarters of book two. Which is significantly better on track than the first one. Hey, I'm learning. I'm thinking that this would be a bad idea, however, until I work out the kinks in one. But holy cheese I don't know if that's going to be a full 50k for NaNo? So lord only knows what I'll do. At least, I hope it's not 50K cause then I'll really have to pare down some stuff...

@ArceusWrite vampires with me! 😄

@YumeWhat is ATLA?

@Kit the HumanYES LET'S WRITE SUPERNATURAL HISTORY YES

@ZozmaYesss excite! You'll have to share more when you discover it.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

BLACK LAND | Plot | Species | Discord

A Modern Supernatural RP with a Midwestern Gothic Vibe

@AdAshtra A:TLA stands for Avatar: The Last Airbender (in some regions, it's The Legend of Aang).

Most likely I will also be writing something related to ATLA this year, not vampires. I have probably six or seven ATLA fics outlined, I may as well. Just not sure which one yet.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

1 hour ago, AdAshtra said:

The second option is the last three quarters of book two. Which is significantly better on track than the first one. Hey, I'm learning. I'm thinking that this would be a bad idea, however, until I work out the kinks in one. But holy cheese I don't know if that's going to be a full 50k for NaNo?

Add your RP posts to your word count 😛

What bit of history are you thinking of writing?

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 1 month later...

I'm writing about a lot of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff. Super advanced AIs, wormholes into the past, cyborg soldiers being manipulated by substance control, a risky bit of space travel, and some mandatory arranged mating 😱. It's going to be weird, the science is probably going to be shady, the love triangles are going to be even shadier. I might even kill everyone off in the end, who knows? Basically, I'm going to be exploring what makes humanity human from the perspective of a bunch of people who are super confused about the subject. 

operation: bowtruckles & bombs

R6MmD.png

I tend to write fanfiction more than original fiction. I'm doing an Overwatch one this year, based on my favorite pairing, though it's gonna be a slow burn full of action and angst. Most of my stuff is written out by hand while I'm at work and then transcribed at home a few times a week. I'm already a few hundred words behind, but I work today so I should catch up. Though there's many points in the fandom setting to choose from, I'm going with something situated right after the Soldier meets up and works with Ana, but potentially before Overwatch 2. That introduction to the new game kinda threw me for a loop, so I may end up retooling some of my idea. Not sure yet. We'll see today at work.