The Initiative NaNoWriMo Houses

Arceus

Lol, welcome to House Koalatalon, @Morrigan! Spread the purple koala love by editing your profile.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• 1 month later...

Very last minute, but I am in. Could definitely use a bit of accountability to keep me motivated. 😊

operation: bowtruckles & bombs

R6MmD.png

Welcome to House Koalatalon, @Jones! You can show off your house by editing your profile!

(Also good to remember, we're doing sprints together in the RPG-I Discord, where we race each other for a few minutes, usually around 10 or 15, it's lots of fun and inspires some friendly competition so could be good for motivation too!)

• Thank you 1

(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Welcome to Harepaw, @Tired Old Soldiers! You can show your house love by editing your profile to add it! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Can I be sorted? I mean, it's May 2020 right now, so I totally get it if I need to wait until closer to actual NaNo.

I participate in Camp NaNo and have many goals on-going between the NaNo events, so I just figured I might as well ask.

Edited by moonflower
Accidentally posted before I wass finished typing

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the wait, @moonflower but welcome to House Harepaw! You can sport your house crest by editing your profile.

For those of you that have a house already, you'll use the same ones for NaNo 2020. c: And congratulations to Koalatalon, which won last year.

We'll be revamping here soon and getting ready for NaNo 2020, so keep an eye out for that c:

I guess since I'm back to doing that writing thing now, I need a house.

Welcome to House Dogear, @Grimscythe! You can add your crest in your profile!

Welcome to House Koalatalon, @Somniac! You can edit your profile and add your badge if you'd like c:

• Thank you 1

• 1 year later...

If this is still a thing that's happening, I'm wildly curious as to which house I'm in. (I'm quite partial to one in particular... but randomly assign away! ✍🏼️)