The Initiative NaNoWriMo Houses

Arceus

New for 2019, we've come up with three "NaNoWriMo Houses" for our RPG-I NaNo participants to contribute to. Once you're signed up and "sorted" into a house (it's random, and doesn't really mean anything), you'll be able to post your personal daily word count numbers, which will be added to your House's total cumulative points. The more you and your fellow House members participate and write, the higher your overall score will go. The house with the highest word count at the end of November, yep, wins the RPG-I NaNoWriMo House Cup.

greenbunnies.png bluedogs.png purplekoalas.png

House Harepaw, House Dogear, and House Koalatalon

Again, this is as much development as we've gone with these, so there aren't personality-trait related leans for any of them, they're just an animal, a colour, and a wacky name Arceus came up with on the spot at 2am. Okay? Okay. If we don't have a huge imbalance I may take preferences to heart. Otherwise, I'm putting them into a random thing selector and making an RNG select for us. If you'd like to be a part of the race for the 2019 RPG-I NaNoWriMo House Cup, let me know below and I'll RNG you a house.

(By the way, you may use these shields in your signature or whatever if you'd like to rep your house.)

Past Winner Board

NaNoWriMo 2019: House Koalatalon

• Preach it! 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Welcome to Harepaw, @Kit the Human!! You can rock your Initiative NaNo House by setting it in your profile! c:

• Thank you 1

(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Add me to a group please? 

Reality is an illusion. 

Welcome to House Dogear, @Zozma! You can sport your NaNo house crest by editing your profile! c:

• Thank you 1

Welcome to Harepaw, @Liannis! You can show off your NaNo house crest by editing your profile!

And welcome to Dogear @FizzyElf! You can rep your house by editing your profile!

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

Welcome to House Koalatalon, @emeraldas! You can show off your house crest by editing your profile! c:

• Like 1

I'm in! 😄

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

Welcome to Harepaw, @StormyWays13! c: You can rock the awesome by adding it into your profile info!

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Welcome to House Dogear, @Daryl Dixon! You can sport your house crest by editing your profile! c:

• Love 1

• Admin

ME ME ME!!!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.