Open Coterie  ·  64 members

Book Club

October Readathons (if anyone is interested)

Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

I follow various readathon and book related accounts on Twitter, and this thread was shared of a variety of readathon events that take place in October. Some are spooky, some are not. There's a huge variety, I swear. I'll be trying to take part in some of these myself so I thought I'd share incase anyone else wants to participate. Mostly my goal here is to use these to help me finish the reading challenges I started and hope to finish(or get as far as I can) before the year ends.

Ones that I'll likely be doing are:

Disability readathon - 

1 - 31 Oct

ReadAThon dedicated to reading books featuring Disability

Nightmare Before TBR - 

1 - 31 Oct

Nightmare Before Christmas themed ReadAThon

Page-A-Thon - 

1 - 31 Oct
ReadAThon dedicated to just getting pages read!

Read 1 Genre - 

5 Oct

24 Hour ReadAThon dedicated to reading 1 genre

Fraterfest - 

10 - 15 Oct

Read as many Thrillers, Urban, Paranormal, Cozy, Suspense, Zombies, Horror, Dystopian, Ghosts, Serial Killers, Supernatural, etc. as you can.

(And, of course, one I've participated in before and promote often) Dewey's 24hr Readathon -

26 Oct

a 24 hr readathon starting at 8am EST (here's a page that links to a table of times so you can find the time in your timezone http://www.24hourreadathon.com/start-times/)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days