A Silly Pie Chart

Kit the Human

Dumb and Totally Unscientific and Meaningless Correlations  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Off the bat, this is silly.

You have to pick your most favourite time period, genre and everything else, then your star sign. Or sun sign for those who have had their star chart drawn up.

When it comes to genre, just pick the closest to your preference and if you for example, like a panfandom, then break it down. You like a panfandom (fandom) in what setting (genre and time period)?

I'll try and whack it all in some kind of graph and demonstrate bs correlations between star sign and RP preference.

Silly no? 😁

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

As a note; I chose Leo. But I’m on the cusp between Leo and Virgo. So sometimes I’m one or the other. I usually side with Leo because I have two Virgo siblings. 

Edited by Zozma
  • Love 1

Reality is an illusion. 

Silly? Possibly. Fun? Yeah it kinda was. It was also neat to see the results so far.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngDecadence

We are known for being creative folks. 

• Agree 1

spacer.pngDecadence