Preptober #2

Arceus

Periodically during the month of October, I'll be posting discussion topics that challenge you to think about your story and where you're going with it. You also get a small amount of points for your NaNo House for participating, so you can get your house an early lead during Preptober!

For our second topic, what's the most exciting part of your story for you? What are you most looking forward to?

For my own, honestly, getting it freaking done already. xD I've had the outlines lying around since freaking 2014 and I'd like to write it now.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm this is a hard one? Kind of?

With both of my current main ideas it's kind of the same thing though. The idea for crossroads comes from an rp that ran... uh. I registered on it in 2009, it ran for less than a year. 10 years I have had this story in my head because of that board, and I... yeah. That's why it wants to be written now. And it won't be anything like the board would have been, I'm sure. But it'll be mine, and I'll be happy with it.

Memories of a fire Princess is similar, I was writing it around the same time. It was actually completed, once. ... The completed version is a massive trainwreck and the rewrite is designed to fix a lot of the horrible writing.

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

• Admin

I have this weird affinity for writing prologues so that's actually what I love to do. Specifically I love writing in 2nd person for prologues which is just something I only get to do in that sort of circumstance.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I'm in the I want to get it freaking done already camp. This thing started as my NaNo 2017 project when I didn't have any active rps and I needed something to do with my time, and it exploded and is now five books and mumblemumblemumble words, and the first book is still missing chapters... so I need to site down and make myself do it.