Touchdown, Kansas City!

Kansas

Hey, hey! I'm just a moth from the middle of nowhere and I'm looking for all kinds of RP! I'm a huge sports love; diehard fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Sporting KC, and the Washington Capitals. RPing is also a huge part of what I do, I love all kinds of genres including, but aren't limited to: romance, action, adventure, comedy, sci-fi, fantasy, and fandoms. Speaking of which, I'm with a number of different fandoms, I really enjoy Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, and Fire Emblem RPs, though I've got plenty of other fandoms to play with. If you really wanna butter my biscuits, just drop me a crossover RP and I'll love you forever.

Well, enough of my aimless ramblings. If you're ever up for a chat or some RPs, feel free to bother me in a PM! :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow newb. Just want to say, liking watching Mahomes this season. He's amazing. 

I've got nothing fandom/RP related to offer, just hope your football season continues to be fun and may your QB remain injury free. **coughcoughGetbettersoonDrewBreescoughcough**

Edited by Sophey

1 hour ago, Sophey said:

Hello fellow newb. Just want to say, liking watching Mahomes this season. He's amazing. 

I've got nothing fandom/RP related to offer, just hope your football season continues to be fun and may your QB remain injury free. **coughcoughGetbettersoonDrewBreescoughcough**

Thank you!
Man, I swear, that game against Indy was sending panic attacks through me, lol

• Operations Mod

Welcome! 

I'm a Falcons & Braves fan myself... and in regards to the first team, still very, very sore over Super Bowl LI. Ugh. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Kansas we're glad to have you! What sort of Sci-Fi do you like?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, Dragon said:

Welcome! 

I'm a Falcons & Braves fan myself... and in regards to the first team, still very, very sore over Super Bowl LI. Ugh. 

Believe me, I understand... I'm still sore about last season's AFC Championship, lol

On 10/12/2019 at 2:44 AM, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @Kansas we're glad to have you! What sort of Sci-Fi do you like?

Thank you! I love the far future, planetary exploration type of stuff. Y'know, discovering new planets, exploring said planets in search of new life. That type of stuff makes me super happy.