I Don't Know What to Say...

Sophey

So I will try these voluntary questions, thank you.

• How long have you been RPing?  Well, a long time. I would say around 2000 when my family got AOL and I used to piss my mom off by using the phone line constantly. The sweet, sweet sound of "You Got Mail" still makes me feel warm inside.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Ya know, I've only ever done well with role plays that are not based in the modern era. I think I like writing far removed from reality, so read into that as you will. I like historical RP of most kinds and I've enjoyed futuristic/cyber punk as well. 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?  I like forums the most, probably because I'm into instant gratification but also like para writing. Forums hit that sweet spot for me. I do also like email exchanges. I don't care for Discord or Skype. I just don't like the chatroom feel, even if that's where I got my start.
  • What country are you from? United States of America
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? This is a difficult question. Let me just rattle off some book titles. Pride and Prejudice, the Harry Potter series, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Handmaid's Tale, Life After Life, The Mists of Avalon, Jane Eyre....
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I try to be crafty but am not very successful. I enjoy singing. I took voice lessons for a time, but now I have a little one so I'm singing less "O Mio Babbino Caro" and more "The Wheels On The Bus."
  • What's your favorite color? Purple
  • What's your favorite drink? Coffee until 5pm, then wine.

Nice to be here everyone, thanks for reading!

• Cheers 1

• Operations Mod

Welcome to The Initiative!

I'm fond of the futuristic genres myself - although I tend to lean into the gritty, futuristic dystopian run of things. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Sophey we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome 🙂 I've always felt the same way about writing anything historically based. Difficult time fetching on the modern era, then again I do dabble on a modern site but I'm more drawn in by the magical aspects of it than anything else about the setting.