First time caller, long time listener

Kore

Soooooooo introduction time! Hi there, I'm Kore! 

Why Kore? That was the name of Persephone before she was known as Persephone. The Queen of Death and Flowers. That's my chick. Therefore I name myself for her. 

I love me some good lore. Any given day I can be found either leisurely reading or hardcore researching lore (and 18 hundred different things)

I've been doing this forever but had to take a break for several years while taking care of family and ... life. Mean, horrible thing, that life. 

So, here is the little questionnaire which I gotta say is super neat!

• How long have you been RPing?   Honestly, I don't even know at this point. Too long? I started in the late 90's rocking AOL dial-up. I'm so freakin old ...
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I bounce around the supernatural spectrum. Creatures or Sci Fi in space are usually my jams. I've been known to dabble in both historical and mythology plays.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Anyway I can get it? Seriously though, I'm not overly picky. I've played lots on forums (jcink mostly) but I've done chat, e-mail, hell even FB messenger. 
  • What country are you from? 'Merica, but I dream of defecting.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Indie ... actually works for all three as well as being a fav thing. I'm an obscure person and so are my interests. I recommend Haunted Honeymoon for a Halloween movie to all who haven't seen it. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I wish I were more artistic. All my friends can sew and draw and stuffs. I read ... like I don't know how I even exist because I've been known to skip meals while reading. 
  • What's your favorite color? Greeeeeeeeeen
  • What's your favorite drink? Ginger-Ale

Other things to note about me, I have a not so small obsession with pugs. I love me some werecreatures. If I could live as a hermit I absolutely would. So long as I have internet connection. Mmmmm, what else? I dunno, ask me. I'm fairly open and don't bite (unless you ask nicely).

• Love 1

BFDTRIAL.png.529db59dba91cf02803411f1d464de5d.png

• Operations Mod
14 minutes ago, Kore said:

I have a not so small obsession with pugs. I love me some werecreatures.

Hallo new best frend! 

Any particular place you dream of defecting to? Personally, I almost didn't come home from Australia after visiting. Was so, so very tempted to just stay there with my cousin. 

• Love 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

Just about anywhere in the UK or Canada. I'd like to visit Australia, New Zealand, Italy and Greece before I begin the defecting procedures. You know, to double check. 😉

Also, HI! 

Excellent nerdery. Defecting is the true American dream. There are many of us who still hear that shrill connecting sound in our sleep here.

Welcome, Kore.

• Love 1

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

Thank you! Every once in a while I sing the dial up noise, usually when I'm around the "youth". Just so they can know the song of our people!

• Operations Mod

New Zealand, Italy, and Greece are all on my list of places to get around to. 

My dream trip would be to take a horse backpacking trip across New Zealand to all the Lord of the Rings filming locations. Or just horse backing it anywhere through NZ, really. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

Would killllll for that!

3 hours ago, Kore said:

• How long have you been RPing?   Honestly, I don't even know at this point. Too long? I started in the late 90's rocking AOL dial-up. I'm so freakin old ...

Yes.👏 Ma’am. 👏

Have one of those fun, character based AOL profiles too? Mine was always teal font on baby blue so, ya know, really easy to read. I still sometimes wish there was a fader bot for my font in Discord. 

Welcome!

0EB2F1E9-6977-4919-BAB3-BD95F0E0823D.gif

Edited by Sophey
Addition of a sweet gif

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Kore we're glad to have you!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Sophey I'm using that gif for the rest of my life whenever I'm asked my age!

@Morrigan thank you!

Edited by Kore

A fellow Slyterin-Stark-Earth Bender? Are you a Taurus, too? Should I check with my mother to ensure I don't have a long lost twin? 

Welcome to the Initiative, Kore! I also consider myself an Indie-inspired creature. Sounds like we'd get along just fine. 

Damn, thinking of AOL really makes me miss AIM. Best messenger, change my mind. 

umbra-galaxy.png

18+ multi-genre community. no application. no word count.

welcome

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Dean Cain

IjdT9HX.png
1x1 Partner Searches | Group Searches