favorite canon!

dragonborn

who's your favorite show character and why?

tbh, i think mine's iroh, because he's the sort of person ive always kinda tried to be and failed at being rly miserably bc my temper still hasnt quite died all the way oops

though zuko is a close second bc of how intriguing and well-thought-out and executed his personal story and growth arc was.

that which does not kill me, had better run; because now im pissed.

You can find me on Simprovise

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zuko is hands down my favorite character. His character arc was absolutely amazing and the way he grew from episode one to the series finale was just... amazing. He was amazing, and it was one of the (many) things that the writers did *very* well. Watching him grow and change was fascinating.

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

Sokka. I like comic relief, I guess. Haha! But I also really liked that he was the "useless" one of the group at first but came into his own as the series moved forward. 

Reality is an illusion. 

I really like Aang. I enjoyed watching him try to cope with all of the pressure put on him and still be a little boy. We watched him grow up, and sometimes be wise and sometimes be silly. At the end of the series he felt more mature, I think that's an impressive thing to pull off with an animated series. 

• 6 months later...

Zuko and Iroh are incredibly tied in this one - mostly because of their bond to each other. I loved watching Zuko grow into someone worthy of leading, and I loved the subtle ways that Iroh helped to guide him there. 

spacer.png

Celebrating 3 wonderful years!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Zuko has to be my favourite - love a good redemption arc, though at the same time.....as short as the character was there - Commander Zhao/Admiral Zhao was another antagonist I felt like could have had an interesting arc.

Appa.

Flying sky bison.

C'mon - am I the only one?