Hello, fellow RP-ers!

rogue_kiss

Hey, Gang!

I'm happy to have found the Initiative! I'm a child of the 80s, and I've been RPing online for... Oh, dear... About 22 years, now. I started with Yahoo!Groups, and now I mainly dabble in Jcink sites. My main focus all this time has been superhero RPs, but I have also enjoyed various supernatural sites, Star Wars, Potter-verse, pan-fandom, Sailor Moon, Doctor Who, Outlander, and many types of sites.

I come from the USA, specifically Michigan. I am a musician -- I play the flute and piccolo in a couple of different community bands in my area. I love reading, RPing, watching (too many) TV shows, and pretty much every other form of escapism -- it's so fun to pretend! Yay, Fiction!

I currently run two RPs -- both on Jcink. One is a Doctor Who site, but it's not quite taken off -- hopefully when the show returns with a new season, that will change. The other site is brand-spankin' new, and is a mashup of superheroes from various comic books, from various publishers (Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, etc). I also have the bare bones up for a He-Man/She-Ra RP site, but... I'm not sure that there's enough interest out there to get it up and running (if you think I'm mistaken, please let me know!).

I'm looking forward to making new RP connections here, and the resources offered here are so amazing! What a talented group of people!

❤️ ~Rainbow / rogue_kiss

Edited by rogue_kiss
  • Cheers 1

user posted image  

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Holy crap, I have not seen you in YEARS.

Welcome to The Initiative, @rogue_kiss- I'm not sure you want your real name posted, but I know you and holy crap how have you been?

I literally just about died when I saw you pop up.

YASSSSSSSSS! I love it when I come across people I used to RP with! Please, feel free to pop me a message on Discord, where we can chat at great length: Rogue#8365  ❤️ 

user posted image  

Hey! Welcome to the site! Good to have you. 

• Love 1

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

Welcome to RPG Initiative, @rogue_kiss

I hope you enjoy exploring our site. We offer lots of resources and places to chat. Also, take some time to browse our coteries (forums that focused on one specific topic such as fandoms, site design, etc.).

• Like 1

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• 3 months later...
  • Admin

I don't now if I'd join a he-man she-ra site but I certainly love them! Good luck with that @rogue_kiss welcome to the Initiative.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:55 PM, rogue_kiss said:

I currently run two RPs -- both on Jcink. One is a Doctor Who site, but it's not quite taken off -- hopefully when the show returns with a new season, that will change. The other site is brand-spankin' new, and is a mashup of superheroes from various comic books, from various publishers (Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, etc). I also have the bare bones up for a He-Man/She-Ra RP site, but... I'm not sure that there's enough interest out there to get it up and running (if you think I'm mistaken, please let me know!).

Updates:

I have sadly given up on the Doctor Who site; however, the semi-pan-fan superhero site is doing quite well, and the Masters of the Universe RP is up and open for business -- we'll see if anyone wants to come play with me there. 🙂

Edited by rogue_kiss

user posted image