Threadlog Modifications - mybb

Kyra

I have the Threadlog plugin installed on our site and working, but there are two modifications I'm hoping to make to it but I am not sure how. 

1) I simply want to add the column to display the forum that a thread took place in

2) I would like to add a version of this to a user's profile so that anyone can see the threads that that user has participated listed on their profile. 

Thanks in advance! 

Discord: Kyra#4524

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I can't really help, but I would love the answer to these questions!

The best I've gotten with importing the Thread Log to the profile is the table. The actual logs don't show up and I'm not savvy enough with coding to figure out why 😞I have 8 threads on this account, so I know it should be showing something! The mod itself works when I go to the proper page for it. I got this far by importing the template through conditionals; "<template thread_log>"

fc25a0a1102419baad35d6a27447afc1.png

HaLp2lk.png
October-2017.png